• Drought tolerant plants which uses little water, requires no fertilizers, and creates a habitat for nature to flourish.
• Interior finish materials selected which have a high regionally sourced content.
• Daylighting to minimize the use of installed lighting and to create a more positive environment for occupants.
• Solar hot water heater installed.
• Energy efficient lighting throughout.
• Low-flow plumbing fixtures installed.
• Low-VOC building products utilized for a positive impact on improved indoor air quality.
• Pervious pavement and vegetation that reduces and improves the quality of stormwater run-off
• Highly reflective hardscape to reduce heat gain effects.